Sunday, July 10, 2011













CHAPTER 2 : WAY BACK



On my way back to room... sorry jail room... i remembered the the dialog that she made " u will get your second chance you lucky ***" dont mind she is my lover.. she said this while we were together.. now somebody didnt allow me to reach her today...

ah... reached my room.. i asked them why they didnt kill me.. one guy just said .. " bastard .. u killed and now u got free from death,,, letter from the president.. see how lucky. ..."...... free!!!!!! i couldnt understand that word.. y did they do this to me... " why me".... ah.....

i sat there in the corner.. may be " God dont want me to be with her"

all alone in this room sucks. any how am not going to die.. i felt the tensions... may be he playing with me...


let me enjoy,,.. all my wall i drew pictures of my imagination

in which some showed dark and some light..

i was actually in a struggle..

i wanted to know why he gave me free release.. .. age?? NO IT CANT BE..


she was beautiful .. i stil regret about the day i made such a decision

we were having a happy life in our campus..

every thing good..

why did that guy came in between..

he became my irritation

coz he was nearing to my girl--

like a lion

i slept

too tired after the death program

ahhhhhhh..........

( to be cntd)

No comments:

Post a Comment

WAS THAT GOOD??